Yeah Keith, thanks for taking the time to write that up!

I have always wanted to get better at LR shooting; well I should say learn real LR shooting. I have the Leica HD-B's and don't utilize them to their potential. Where I hunt, if a deer is within 450 yards it's definitely in trouble. But beyond being dead on at 300 yards, knowing where my gun shoots at 450 yards (B&C reticle), having a great load for my rifle (well, I will repo MY rifle back after X-mas, as the boy is getting a pretty darn good present) plus having good glass, I haven't progressed very far in many years.

Tons to learn on this subject, but I understand the concept more. BTW..I hate pulling the trigger on a rifle! Always have, so I can vouch with Too-Many on the topic of trigger pull and muzzle brake too. I want the trigger pull below 2# with no creep. I have a couple of L579's that fit the bill nicely in that dept, and even my single barrel trap guns are set at 24oz. Added a brake to my short mag and it really reduced the jump/slap. Kids 300WM (Xmas present) has a brake as well.