Originally Posted By: Somethingsmellsf

Like I said I will not get behind business as usual and expect a different result. I have no idea about your gut but doing nothing sure has not worked well for any of us, except the commercials!

Fishy

Let me summarize something for you.... The commercials in the LCR aren't the reason our wild fish aren't coming back... At one point in time long ago, they did assist in decimating the runs. But they don't fish year around now... The picture is just too big to understand. Sooner than later you'll realize even IF the commercials were ELIMINATED the wild fish runs WON'T bounce back. The commercials are such a small problem in the big picture.... Tell your CCA cronies to get after the bigger problems... But then again, that's not possible and just too much!

Here's your thought process... "Oh, let's do the little things that make a difference with CCA".... Got a new's flash for ya, it's not doing a thing except giving the commercials more hatchery fish, fish we'd have a chance to catch.... All to save a wild fish??? Well another new's flash, our wild fish aren't going to recover with switching the commercials up to "selective fishing"... thumbs

Show me documentation that proves me wrong.... Can ya? Anyone? Show me how that's going to rebuild our wild runs.................. rofl

In honesty, the lack of our wild fish isn't a laughing matter.... But CCA, you're doing quite the job getting us closer to doom's day fishing the LCR.....

I'm beyond sick of this [censored]... Frustrated as hell with the keyboard fisherman and those that have evolved over the last handful of years that look at the big picture and say "Hey, got $25, join CCA, get everyone on the same page so we can eliminate the gillnets in the LCR (MR. LOOMIS'S way to get people to sign up) no other group has fixed it so let's try this one". Pull your heads out of your asses and realize you're [censored] us guys that enjoy time on the LCR in the near future...

Keith