Originally Posted By: stlhdr1
Originally Posted By: Somethingsmellsf

Like I said I will not get behind business as usual and expect a different result. I have no idea about your gut but doing nothing sure has not worked well for any of us, except the commercials!

Fishy

Here's your thought process... "Oh, let's do the little things that make a difference with CCA".... Got a new's flash for ya, it's not doing a thing except giving the commercials more hatchery fish, fish we'd have a chance to catch.... All to save a wild fish??? Well another new's flash, our wild fish aren't going to recover with switching the commercials up to "selective fishing"... thumbs

Keith

WOW! Thanks for telling me what my thought processes are and here I thought that my cognitive reasoning skills are a product of my past schooling and familial environment.

Three of us have shown you what CCA's position is and you still rail as if you alone hold the Holy Grail, you do not.
You and boater make quite a tag team and I can see that you are so blinded by your own rage and delusions that no amount of reasonable debate will ever seem to matter to you.

No amount of your railing and screaming will ever make me believe that people like LB, Doc or myself are trying to sell ourselves down the river.

Fishy

The idea of a middle class life is slowly drifting away as each and every day we realize that our nation is becoming more of a corporatacracy.

I think name-calling is the right way to handle this one/Dan S

We're here from the WDFW and we're here to help--Uhh Ohh!