so i went out and shot 8 rounds of trap...

and man, i must say, im very impressed.. this is actually probably one of the best firearms ive ever bought in my life...

shoots smooth, aims well, not too terribly heavy (7.5 pounds), and just runs excellent...

didnt even pattern it, just went and shot, did alright for not shooting trap in 10 years, nothing under 22 of 25, 3 24's, still havent hit the magical 25, but i think i can with this gun for sure...

shot with 6 other people today, one had a 20+k Kreighoff shotgun that i beat, another guy had a 6k dollar Citori Sporting Clays, he hit 25 and i hit 24 that round...

2 other guys had a Benelli M2, and another one that was all carbon fiber and tweaked out, i smoked both of them...

2 others had old semi autos, smoked them too...

they have a bunch of shoots at that range so im gonna enter some i think, much cheaper than shooting rifle and pistol as well...

im beyond impressed, almost to the point i want to go buy the A400 they have left at Sportsmans...

the guy with the Krieghoff said that he thought that Beretta semi autos are the best made on the market, id assume he knows what he is talking about...

all in all, this is the most happy i have been with a purchase in a while, not often you can pull a gun out of the box, and never have fired it, and have it perform the way it did...

thank you snit, your advise was spot on, and thank you for steering me to a company i havent bought before, im beyond happy...

so, now comes the fun part... cleaning.. Nick, what grease do you or others use for the tubes? i ended up going to Big 5 and buying some Hoppe's gun grease at 4 bucks, and said FVCK IT and bought some Sig Sauer synthetic at 15 for a syringe, just in case... will those suffice?

need to clean it today as i ran 200 shells through it...