Originally Posted By: snit
I'd check with Art's Gun Shop In Hillsboro, MO or Roger Eubanks in Homedale, ID for your Superimposed repair. I've seen multiple examples from each place, and they both offered up excellent workmanship on classic models of Browning and Winchester shotgun restorations. I'd definitely verify about barrel patterning for POI after any side-rib work. Assuming those barrels are cold blue'd, don't let some joker have at it.

I just got one of my Perazzi combos back after a full rebuild. Took 10+ months, but it's like new, but it was missing an extra O/U barrel to my other combo when it arrived! I Finally got the other P-gun O/U BARREL Friday! That had me nervous for a month, during which that Texas storm hit, but my 'smith didn't send it due to that [Bleeeeep!] show happening there. I half thought it had got lost/stolen, but it all worked out!! He's 6 months behind (minimum, and I've known him for 30 years), so expect to wait a while for the 20ga.

I did shoot 1 round Sunday with one of my Bowen's, and I happened to get 'em all. Did the same with my rebuilt Perazzi when I shot it the week before last, 1 box.

Never heard of Art's
Do you mean Al's ?

Another one that gets high marks is Copeland's Gunworks out of Estacada.
Tim is the "featured" gunsmith on the local gun forum for full-service work.