at that time i wasnt, stupidly, but that wont happen again...

i got frustrated last weekend shooting 5 stand with my 20 gauge, Winchester Universal shells are so inconsistant with manufacturing that the ones that arent ribbed enough, will not cycle sometimes in the Franchi, Federals it eats like candy, same with Fiocchi, and Remington, just not Winchester...

well i was doing great, and the fvckin thing jammed on me again and it pissed me off...

so i ended that problem once and for all..

i quit mid match, came home, dropped the stuff off, and drove to Sportco and bought a new gun...

been eyeing it for a few weeks, that and a Fabarm Axis RS12, loved the feel of it, but didnt like some of the reviews, and you cant go wrong with a Beretta 686 action..

so i bought a Silver Pigeon I Sporting, with 32 inch barrels...

so far i love it, just need to get used to it... ive only shot 3 rounds of trap, 2 rounds of skeet and 1 continental, but i did good, the 3 trap rounds are 23 23 and 24, continental was 21 (normal), and skeet i sh!t the bed the first round and shot an 18, then shot 24...

i also havent been shooting as much since ive been fishing, so i guess that practice does make one better..

ill be good to go for sporting clays in a couple weeks, and im counting on myself to pull out a win this go....

hopefully...