yes, its a creed... i got it so i wouldnt have to try to start finding another caliber with everything being limited and whatnot... the only other choices were .308, .300 WM and a .338 Lapua... the .308 i wouldnt be opposed to, but i have a .300 7 Hundo that ive only ran a few rounds through and it shoots very well.. and i dont even want to get into trying to find or pay for Lapua ammo, its ridiculous...

yeah a couple stores had like 60 boxes each of 28 gauge for months.. no one would touch it.. now there is 4 at 1, and 3 i think at the other... and they are 10 bucks a box for Federal Top Gun...

i find it really odd how a smaller shell, less plastic, less lead, less powder, costs more than 20 or 12 gauge ammo.. .410 is another one, some of those boxes are 15 dollars a box.. just weird to me..

DD, i love those targets, the squares are 1 inch, so you dont even really need to measure to get your 1 MOA measurement if they are all in 1 square...

ive been shooting the .22 a lot more than anything else, the HV ammo starts to get wonky at like 60 ish yards, so the groups will open up a bit, but then it restabilizes and is very accurate for the most part at 200...

id like to get some target ammo, but its through the roof right now, a 500 round brick of Lapua Center X is almost 200 dollars, and the X-act is 30 dollars a box... you cant find anything like that in store either, its all online by the price gougers...