well, yesterday wasnt fun..

was shooting duck tower with my friend (the non olympian) and i had a FTE...

pulled the bolt back, and the empty was in there stacked on top of the other shell, basically it told me that the bolt didnt go back far enough to sling it out and tried to load another shell...

just figured it jammed...

put the other shell in, click, nothing... checked for a primer strike, and there wasnt one, which was odd, and i immediately thought i broke the firing pin maybe, or that something just didnt mesh right...

so i tried it again...

KABOOM

smoke came out the side, the bottom, and the area where the stock meets the reciever...

blew the shell completely apart, and fvcked my ears up pretty bad, they are still ringing and it sounds like im under water some times...

after that happened, the bolt wouldnt release with the button until i messed with it, and even now, the button seems stiff without the bolt even in the gun... so im sure there is more damage in there..

off to Beretta it goes, we shall see what happens...

sucks too, i got 2nd place in last months Sporting Clays shoot (hunter class), and fully expected to get 1st on the next one in 2 weeks, as i changed out my choke for one i thought i should have used, and missed a couple, should have kept the other one it.. i was only out of first by 1 bird..

looks like i will have to wait a couple months to try again..