oddly enough, i was just done cleaning the choke tube threads again, and every time i do that, its loose... not hanging out the barrel loose, but a half a turn or so maybe... this is after 280-300 shells, is that normal?

i still havent hit 25... tons of 23-24s, couple 22's, when i was told to wear a mask (was the only one there) i dropped to 21 because i started coughing like hell... have not shot under 21 with this gun...

i ran some Winchester AA SC's that were 1300 FPS, and everything was going well, until the 24th bird, and i missed it, relatively easy shot so i dont know honestly what happened, drilled the 25th.. those are 11 dollars a box tho and im not trying to spend that much for trap shells really..

one thing i do know after shooting 35 or so rounds of trap the last few weeks... its kinda like golf... the older ones that think they are good with their 10-25k dollar shotguns, really arent that good...

they are a tad arrogant tho, and kinda scoff at my lowely Beretta which is fvckin funny because not one of them has beat me... matter of fact, the only person that has beat me so far, was a guy with 1 eye and the Browing Sporting Clays, and he was cool as all hell to shoot with...

i bought a fat bead sight, and havent put it on because some say that they can actually cause you to focus on the bead vs the actual bird, which is what you should be focusing on... its a screw in which is why i havent, i guess ill see if i can find a clip on to try first, i had some around here but not sure where they went...

so now on to tubes, i have been told by multiple people to use an Improved Modified (the people with the expensive guns, and a couple RSO's), im using a modified, now while my numbers are good, what if that choke puts me in consistant 24's with possible 25's?

i feel its worth a shot as they are under 50 bucks, i can get a ported one (probably wont make any difference) but i will be able to tighten it by hand to make sure its not backing out..

stupid idea? or should i take a swing as its not that expensive?

i will use the modified for hunting as i know for certain any actual live bird will die if i pull the trigger with this gun, they arent flying a 40+ mph either...