ive been shooting a lot of skeet with the "fake olympian" guy... been using the Superposed 20 guage, i do better with it than my 12 gauge for some reason...

anyone got any 20 gauge trap ammo they want to let me trade for paper?

anyways, almost blew 2 grand on a regular Silver Pigeon 1, but he talked me into the sporting model with the adjustable comb...

hes said on both guns i lift my head when i miss, so we are trying different things..

not missing a "ton", i can do 21 and 22 of 25, the last stage is a bitch as they come at you at 35 mph head on... need more practice, and for that, need more ammo..

did the duck tower last weekend, that was interesting, i hit like 18 on that one, but stage 5 kicked my ass, if it throws to the right, you have like a second to hit it.. think im gonna run the Superposed on that one too, even tho they can get a ways out there, and they are throwing from like 50 feet or more up...

i shot 5 stand 2 weeks ago and was going to leave and buy that gun, he told me not to and to get the sporting model which is only like 200 bucks more, has a few more features so ill listen to him...

skeet is so much fun, i have shot like 4 rounds of trap in the last month...

im gonna take my time on the O/U purchase, wanna make it right..