Originally Posted By: Evo
i shouldnt say "better" with higher velocity shells, what i mean to say, is that they explode a lot more violently than with 1200's, but, i can see why that would be as they are an increase in velocity...

for the most part, i havent found a brand or FPS or even shot size that ive done better than others with..

Federal, WInchester, Remington, Estate, game loads, target loads, 7 1/2, 8 shot, my numbers are always generally the same...

5 dollar boxes, to 12 dollar boxes, nothing changes..

the guy yesterday said trap is a 90/10 game, 90 percent mental, 10 percent skill, and im kinda seeing what he was meaning...

its whats going on in my head that is causing me to make mistakes..

and as you said, i should just focus on the target on hand, not the next 5 or 10 coming up, which is what im doing... thinking about keeping the progression going, instead of thinking about breaking the one right then...

the lowest ive shot in the last 30-40 rounds is 21, and that was because i got a bit irritated and didnt really care and was shooting really fast... if i slow down, im generally 23-24 all day long, but even then, im still rushing myself..

i actually kinda enjoy shooting with other people vs myself, because i tend to be much more quicker doing it when im alone, and fast is making me do the thinking thing after hitting 17-20 in a row...

i know im not "bad" at it, i have multiple people telling me how well im doing, or that im "making them look bad (sarcasticly)", and i also shouldnt be getting upset either, because trap is supposed to be fun, and when you get upset you will make mistakes...

that damn number 25 is just like a fish that keeps smacking your bait and you cant hook the fvckin thing, and it irritates the hell out of me rofl

something i gotta work on i guess...

It's the indian, not the arrow... Let that sink in a little...

Keith