Nice purchase Evo! I like to shoot my semi-auto shotgun's on the "dry-side". Clean with Shooter's Choice (Gawd awful smellin' [Bleeeeep!], de-grease with brake cleaner BTW), and very light lube with Rem-oil. Choke tube grease...I just use motor oil or axle grease..clean a few times a year. Extended/ported chokes...good way to separate your money from your wallet with minimal to zero overall improvements to your shooting (makes you look cooler at the gun club tho).

Sorry, I didn't respond sooner, but I've been off the grid. Kid and I just rolled in from a 7-day round trip deer hunt to New Mexico that he won from SCI. He was informed that he was chosen for the out of state deer tag/license last Wednesday. SO the CHITSHOW ensued and we left Thursday evening as he and I drove straight through, trading off the driving duties (25hrs) to the SW corner of the State. The season opened Saturday for a forked Coues or Mule deer (NEVER been in the state before, NON-guided).

We hunted 3 days of his 5 day season and saw 1 buck at the end of the 3rd day. Decent amount of Mule Deer up high, as we would start in the desert in the morning for Coues and see does/fawns. During the 3rd day, he'd decided that he'd better capitalize on whatever opportunity presents itself. This was enough for the kid at the end of Day 3 when he turned out the lights on his first out-of-state mule deer buck at 120 yards. Tuff shot honestly; deer was trotting off as we'd just jumped it below the snow line in the pines (blizzard for 2 days in a row-on/off), and the kid had to shoot off-hand, and he anchored the buck in one shot with a high shoulder shot (decent 2x3). It even ended up being on the right side of the ridge, and close to the rig too! After skinning/bagging we packed up and long-hauled back home another 25-straight hours, trading off the driving duties between the 2 of us. Who'd think hanging out with a 16yo can be this fun, especially when he pulled the final 8hrs in the driver's seat (Idaho and Eastern Oregon were a phuggin mess today) and let the Old Man sleep lol?