ended up buying a Franchi Affinity 3 20 gauge a couple weeks ago..

first day i was livid, i think it cycled MAYBE 3 shells out of like 75, every other one was short thrown on the bolt (half way back)...

never owned an inertia gun before and it made me even more mad that it was happening...

the thing is super light, points light a lazer, swings great, and now, about 500 7/8ths shells and about 50 3 incher later, its broken in for the most part, out of 150 shells yesterday only 1 did it, and it was when i let a chick shoot it and she may have been holding it different and the bolt didnt get enough force...

but at first i was livid, it cost more than my Beretta (950 bucks), but i was intrigued by the 7 year warranty they offer (beretta and benelli are 3 year).. glad everything worked out..

we are gonna be hunting with Katies dad possibly again this year, were supposed to do a Columbia salmon/pheasant trip but he might not be able to get in to Canada to get the boat at the house in Campbell River, we will see...

will get the bird permit this year to chase grouse atleast, and maybe some pheasant down in the Skook site or whatever....