I can't stand to see a fellow dark sider in such dire need. I say we all pitch in and help this guy. I'll start. Other than my offer to help him with his finger popping technique,which is an easy way to have great entertainment and make chicks realize what they are missing out on in life,I am going to list 10 things I learned while womanizing. Womanizing is the art of screwing women unconditionally and treating them poorly,while under the guise of being honest and free. Here goes.

1. Be honest. Never lie to women. It robs you of your integrity. I used to lie in different ways,not portraying myself honestly,hiding my true motives,being a yes man,NEVER be a yes man. This leads me to ...

2. LISTEN to your gut. Your gut never lies. If you feel like some unhealthy sh!t is going on,it is.

3. Don't go down on women you don't care about. Just have sex with them,and know when to hang it up ,which leads me to...

4. The 3rd time is the charm rule. If you are just out to smash,3 times is the MAXIMUM limit . If you exceed that you are cosmically fvcked. If they press the issue,block their number.

5. Don't tell them anything about your past. That's reserved for people you can trust,and they are few. I never could learn this one completely. Now I tell what needs to be told,but I'm in a relationship so disregard.

6. Don't go raw. Take it from me. I'm lucky I have a clean bill of health. Plus ,they don't deserve to feel my actual d!ck.

7. NEVER stay at their house. You can go there,but NEVER spend the night.

8. NEVER let them stay the night. You gotta get up really early. This is steadfast.

9. It's ok to fvck on the 1st date,but this will be your only night with them, whores. If you want to see her again,for the 3 time rule,lets say she's bangin hot or really cool,then you smash on the 2nd date. If she won't then she isn't down. This is strictly for getting some. If you actually like her,well you're fvcked.

10. If she says " I don't have casual sex" then tell her you refuse to have casual conversation or dinner. Never take her to an expensive place. And don't let them waste your time. Too much dignity is for a chick in her early 20's ,when they have what they feel is a lot to offer. Basically they GET to hang out with you. They GET to get fvcked. Why?

Because you are valuable as a man,and for no other reason. Would you choose to have a baby,bleed,talk about nothing all day,hate other women,be in constant misery,and not know what you want? Hell no!! You would hunt,and kill [Bleeeeep!],and watch fights,and spend time with the boys,without her,that is what men do,and it is good. It is right,and goddammit Nick they are trying to take this away from us. And look how miserable women in todays society are. They want a winner. Be that winner. I have more for you,but this was a lot to digest.

How do we know what we want? By trying things out to figure out what we don't want. It's market research,and you have to get them. They don't get us,we have to go get them,so we are the ones putting it all together. Women may not admit it but they biologically want to be defeated.