I hope that was tounge-in-cheek Nick. Don't date at work is so obvious it doesn't even need to be on a list.

After a 12 yr marriage and 4 kids my wife left me as a full-time single dad of 4 (ages 3 - 12) Had an awesome time raising my kids with fishing, camping, hiking, skiing, etc. Once I got back to wanting a partner I went online and had great success. Three ~1yr relationships that were valuable in and of themselves with the last one resulting in a 12 yr and still going great marriage. You got to do some data mining online to be successful. Don't even look at the pics until you've narrowed down your criteria. (eliminates falling for a crazy hottie) There are some amazing women out there but they're not hanging out in bars or dingy back-rooms of fishing sites. They're raising their kids (little league games & grocery stores) working their careers (responsible & paying bills) and wondering where the aforementioned decent guys are.

Good luck! Fun thread.