Again with this victimhood dude. Yeah, I don't need your advice. I don't need anyone's advice on this subject. That's not because I know it all or am a expert, but because what I've put into practice my whole life has been just fine. Nobody is an expert with women, even Todd. Women aren't even experts with women.

You wrote a whole longwinded diatribe on your version of how to treat women. That's nice and you have some good solid points. Good for you! But I never asked for it and you never once stopped once to ask questions on possibly what I need. You just assumed and chit all over the thread.

Like you, I could fight and fight and go on and on about my past and I haven't. Because confidence. Does anyone here really care about the types and numbers of women I've been with? If I told you, would you believe me or would I be bragging? If I told you I've slept with many models would that matter? That both of my previous finances were solid 9.5's? No! Because nobody cares!

I'll spell it out for you. I don't need help on HOW to treat women, I need help with opportunities to meet good, available women that are looking for a good man. That's it. I can take the rest of it from there.

Pretty simple ain't it? Thanks for making the simple much too complex.

This "me vs. the world" attitude is gonna put you in an early grave my man. Practice yer' Frozen and "just it it go!"