Get Bent Over,the reason I think you are a complete tool for that sh!t is ,I'm on men's side. There has been a movement in this country to strip men of the things that make us uniquely wonderful,being masculine men.

Ever notice how men on tv are pussies? Buffoons? In commercials. Portrayed as weak. Women and their double standards,they can be sexually charged with men,like in interviews,but heaven forbid if we do it,that's harassment.

I had to learn this sh!t the hard way. You have to have a code,and be true to yourself. If they start trying to fag you up,you have to stand your ground, otherwise they will use it against you. If you let women,they will take the lead,and they don't [Bleeeeep!] want to lead. They want a leader.

If you haven't learned this by now in your late 50s you are likely in a sexless marriage,or one where you can't initiate. [Bleeeeep!] that. It's natural.

I respect women,but once they start with the games you have to lay down the rules,that they don't get to manipulate you. Nick knows. He moved over 2 tables for that stupid leather woman. I would have said no,we stay here,get over it.