Originally Posted By: AcidAngler
Watch this. It's funny but there is a lot of truth here. What do they add to your life Nick? I'm serious, women are LUCKY to have us. We are men. We are the coolest sex just by virtue of birth. You did nothing to earn it. So knowing biology,there is no reason to not be able to get what you want. This Robyn chick must have had some flaws. Don't put that broad on a pedestal.

I kinda know that already bruddah. I can't put a woman on the pedestal when I'm already standing on it can I? grin

We all have flaws. Her flaws just didn't jive with my flaws. No harm, no foul. She's a really, good solid person - we just wanted different things outta life and outta partners. I probably dated her for too long, mostly because she was a load of fun. She is one of the very few women that has a true sense of humor....like a man. 99.9% of women are just terrible at humor and comedy. She was like Joan Rivers quality humor and that was pretty hot. She made some jokes that made even me blush - which is next to impossible.

Mostly she HATED kids and dogs and I wanted to get sober and she didn't, so there you go.

Edited by NickD90 (03/11/20 02:50 PM)