Originally Posted By: Evo
And you have the mental capacity of a fvickin corn nut...

Solid work Aristotle..

Another good one.

Here's a thing...I get paid to do a job that takes a significant amount of "mental capacity". An actual job, one where people pay me for my "mental capacity", and what I do with it.

They pay me enough to buy your shittty Caddy every other month for the rest of my life.

They pay me enough to buy your Mom's trailer, and the back bedroom you are probably posting from, every six or eight weeks.

I do more work every morning before you drag your deadbeat freeloading "my job is cashing someone else's disability check" ass out of the bed someone else bought for you, in a trailer they paid for, in a shittty trailer park that you think you are the king of.

You are in no position to talk shitt about anyone, for anything, in any capacity whatsoever...I guess you could talk shitt about someone who is shorter and fatter than you, but they probably have an actual job, so that would be a pretty lame effort.

I am not sure where your delusions of grandeur come from, because it seems that even you acknowledge that you don't actually do or know anything...you just hang your hat on knowing "dangerous people", being able to use Google, and noting that Mike Tyson is only 5'10".

For what it's worth, I don't actually think you are a total idiot, just significantly so, but with some serious mental health issues. I would say "undiagnosed", but I bet they have been diagnosed, repeatedly, you just think you know more than the mental health professionals, just as you know more than everyone else that is far more accomplished, intelligent, and interesting than you.

"Corn nut", indeed.

I suspect your average corn nut could beat you at Tic Tac Toe.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle