I fished Vance Creek pond in Elma and Lake Sylvia in Montesano a couple of years ago after they had been stocked with adult winter steelies. I hooked and landed a couple of fish in Vance. The first time I went I caught a 12 lb bright hatchery hen who had loose eggs that were dropping out of her in the boat. The second time I went a week later and caught a 8 lb colored buck who was extruding sperm and lost another fish. They had been planted very recently before my trips. Some jumpers and other fish observed in the shallows going through the redd digging motions. Never caught another fish the rest of that year and none is six trips the following year. The fish I caught were hooked trolling a small homemade spinner. I know a couple of guys who fish out of a drift boat and they hooked a couple trolling small plugs. I went to Sylvia once after it was planted and and all the fish were down by the dam with their noses pressed against the dam trying to get out. Boats and bank anglers were fishing all day and not a fish was hooked. I never went back to either lake again. Too much effort with very little return. The fish seem to deteriorate quickly in the lake environment. Not very aggressive and lots of fungus covered fish quickly.