You said it Jeff Johnson,

Knowone wants to make sacrifices to save the wild fish. Knowone cares about the wild fish they are only concerned with there right to harvest. And if hatchery fish didnt exist anymore they are affraid they might not get to fill the freezer anymore.

Im tired of hearing the lame excuses that the wild fish are gone anyways, and the majority want to harvest fish so hatcherys are a must. Im tired of hearing that it is all the Indians fault or comercials fault.

Jeff is right, we should commend trout unlimeted for being willing to sacrifice there oportunity to save the wild fish. But instead people that think differently just call them fly maggot pureists that are only looking out for their own interests and want to take away any body elses way of fishing. These alogations just arnt true.

To be completely honest I would much rather see our rivers littered with fly fisherman anyday rather than gear fisherman. I would feel much better having our wild fish's future in the hands of the fly maggots as they actually care about the fish, and their future. They dont just concern themselves with there right to take from the river or its productivity. They are concerned about the river and everything inside it, outside it and all factors that contribute to it. They do it for the expierience, beauty and majic not for their right to take. Thats the big difference for the most part that shows their sincerity. They arnt concerned about them having the ultimate fishing expierience they are concerned about the health of our rivers.

I say these things even though Im a gear fisherman.