Quote:
Ramon,

I have no idea why you were concerned about continuing to post. I respect WT more now that you took the time to explain their/your position. Good job, and thanks.
AuntyM, perhaps this will provide an answer to your query:

Quote:
Washington Trout are a bunch of left wing liberal purist flyfishing mother****ers who don't give a **** about anyone else's views or thoughts. They are very selfish and were the type of kids that when growing up did not share there toys with any one else, and if they had to would run off to Mommy and Cry like a bunch of pussies that they are. They have to realize that they have to share the fish with everyone, so deal with it you Pansies !!!!!
Peace Superfly
Quote:
, so why don't you Wa. Trout Phukkers start putting in some enhancement time on the water instead of just lobbying your bought and paid for elected officials, What you afraid to get your hands dirty ? I thought so!!
Peace Superfly
Quote:
So In retrospect W.T. Can still BLOW Me !!
Whether W.T. is right or wrong on this issue, I'm sure that you can understand Ramon's reluctance to get involved in such intelligent, thought-provoking, problem-solving dialog as this. rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes