I dont have a problem with the harvest of hatchery fish. If they are there I say take them all bonk every last one of them. The thing that bothers me is that many people would rather have the oportunity to harvest hatchery fish rather than have healthy numbers of wild fish they cannot harvest but only CNR.

When it really comes down to it most of the people on this board go nuts when there is a chance we might loose some hatchery fish that wernt even native to a system anyways or loose being able to use bait. They go crazy because they feel they are loosing oportunity to fish and harvest but they dont even think of the good it may do for the wild fish. They make excuse that the majority want to bonk anyways, or is there really any true wild fish left?, or only the wild stocks in a healthy status couldnt sustain even a CnR fishery, or we would not be able to fish for puget sound salmon, so on and so on.

Most people dont care about what is best for are dying out native fish but only what is best for themselves.