Nicely put Leadslinger. laugh WTs response was about what I expected. Stating that there are 55 hatcheries in Puget Sound in order to try and minimize in peoples minds the potential effects of WTs actions is very deceptive as yes there are 55 facilties that could be called hatcheries but they range hugely in scale of production and intent. The 18 hatcheries they are aiming at are not solely dedicated to chinook so other types of production would be impacted. I have one question: Has Washington Trout offered any solutions to their items #3 and #4 other than close down the hatcheries? The other items could be corrected in time and given the money...but those 2 points are the sticking point. Those 2 points all by themselves has the very real potential to shut down any hatchery located within the area of any listed salmonid. Thats been the focus of my argument and the only reply I've seen has been very vague or has taken the form of "gosh that would be too bad" to " its not likely but could happen." I'll stick with working for restoration and conservation that works for fish and fishers.