You start closing down the hatcheries and then you will see them closing down fishing altogether on those systems because they will say that the few wild fish that are there will not survive the pressure of the sportfishing even if it is catch and release. Closing down the hatcheries affects all fisherman and my livlihood at this time. Sportfishing here in the northwest is finally rebounding from the doldrums of the late 80's and ninties, and now these ninnies want to close down one of the things that helped bring it back and give all of us the opportunity to once again fish. I have probably put more hours in than most of you doing wild fish enhancement, and yes it does work , but it takes a very long time and never will be able to with stand the pounding of the masses that we have angling here in washington state, so why don't you Wa. Trout Phukkers start putting in some enhancement time on the water instead of just lobbying your bought and paid for elected officials, What you afraid to get your hands dirty ? I thought so!!
Peace Superfly laugh laugh

360-888-7772

Stay Tuned for upcoming Hunts & Fishing info...........

New website & Channel Dropping soon !

Stay tuned for Turkey, Bear & Deer Hunts Along with Guided Sport Fishing.

Book Release Prior to Christmas 2021