I was hoarse from yelling about halfway thru the first quarter. Cold beer helped.

I about gave myself a rupture when the onside kick went our way...and barely had time to catch my breath before we were in the end zone again, and the 2 point conversion...fuckodeer I was gonna die.

I may have sprained my wrist when I smacked the table after GB kicked the tying FG to end regulation time.

Sly move sending Tarvaris Jackson out for the coin toss smile

After the pass to Baldwin in OT I noticed I was only wearing one shoe...and had no idea where the other one was, or when it came off. I'm guessing during either the onside kick or the 2 point conversion, but either way I found it in the hallway. Must have jumped right out of it and sent it flying!

After the pass to Kearse to end it I gave a big yell and jumped up, and that sat down and just watched the aftermath, kinda numb...emotionally finished...though I got a good chuckle out of watching Michael Bennett cruise the stadium in the police bike wink

I'd love to say how special it was that Thomas played with a separated shoulder, and that Sherman spent the second half of the fourth quarter with one arm, but really...that's the attitude the entire team has had all year, and definitely all game yesterday. I sure hope those two are ok, and I'm glad we have two weeks for them to rest up.

As for the fans that left early...there weren't all that many, really, but still...[Bleeeeep!]'em. They aren't fans, they're fuckin punkass bitches. They should get a tatoo on their foreheads that says "I suck Ballz", and a quick note about why.

Still kind of emotionally drained...watched the second game off and on, spent most of the first half watching all the pressers from the aftermath of the first game, shooting over every once in a while for a score update.

Hard not to like what you see in Andrew Luck...but while his physical skills are incredible, he just doesn't have the maturity and moxie that Russell Wilson has. He may grow it, but he sure doesn't have it now.

A few pundits this morning are already predicting a Seahawk blowout in the Super Bowl, though not as bad as last year's...I don't know about that, but just like last year I think the NFC Championship Game was the "real Super Bowl", because whoever won it was going to win the big game. Pretty confident in that again this year.

Better check Belicheat's footballs before, during, and after the game, though wink

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle