Originally Posted By: STRIKE ZONE
Okung,Kearse,Mebane,Lynch will be gone. Lynch's money will go to Kam & Bennett to keep them happy. We don't know how Rawls Royce will be after his injury. They tried to trade Okung mid season to the NY football Giants..............obviously they passed on that...don't ask me how I know, I just do as it was kept down under. Irvin claim's he's here with his brutha's and wants to stay and will take a pay cut, blahaha.....way different tune he was singing earlier with wanting to follow Quin to the Falco's......we shall wait & see. This draft needs to be focused on O-line & D-line depth and actually maybe a rookie or so to start..................They can not miss in this years draft or it will [Bleeeeep!] us for a long time. Good luck,

SZ

PS, We had a pool here @ work that started in September..........I had us going 11-5 winning the wildcard and losing the divisionals..............I lost the pool and was one of the first one's to drop as the games I choose we would lose didn't match up as well...........but still had the play off predictions right as the tie breaker if needed.......Moving onto next season it would be nice to start a lil faster and not show up to play when our backs against the wall. just sayin. OK season all-in-all.

I would hate to get rid of Kearse. He has gotten better every year, sort of like Golden Tate. His first couple years weren't great.ymmv.

- Albert Einstein.