Not much to say...when we play well we are unbeatable.

The offensive line looked good yesterday...really good.

Christine Michel had a career game, but there's no reason he can't do that week in and week out if need be...his trouble is between his ears, not physical...but Marshawn coming back should solve any of those problems for him wink

Nothing to say about Wilson and his receiving corps...give him time, he makes good throw after good throw, and they catch them, one after another. Nothing fancy, just good.

I'm not sure what it is about the damn Rams...they have our number. They are a bad matchup for us, period.

The Vikings are looking down the barrel at another 30+ point loss, a total embarassment to the team that just won the NFC North...and Green Bay is secretly glad they don't have to start out with the Seahawks, and are really really really hoping someone else beats them just in case a one a zillion happens and the Packers win a couple of playoff games...but let's be honest, the Packers have been shitballs for over a month, and still are right now...the Super Bowl definitely does NOT run thru Lambeau Field.

It runs thru AZ, who is scared to death of the Hawks...and it runs thru Charlotte, where the Panthers are dead men walking if the Hawks go there, they just have their heads so far up their own asses they don't know it yet.

The NFC Championship runs thru wherever the Hawks go to play...but not because of the home team, but because the Hawks are on their way to three appearances in a row.

My biggest hope is that the Patriots stop sucking long enough to get there, too...time for a little payback wink

The only "good" teams in the AFC are the Broncos and the Patriots, maybe the Chiefs, too, for that matter...but none of those three are better than the third or fourth best team in the NFL right now...the NFC is going to win the Super Bowl, and I think the Hawks will be the ones to do it.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle