I cant wait to watch this stud make stupid plays. thumbs

A freaking game changer. I hope they reinforce the goal posts. beer

Paraphrasing Jim Zorn's assessment whom my mom met at a charity event. After her donation of 1K resulted in a signed ball and Jim came up with the ball to say thank you. After she told him that Jim is her favorite Seahawk of all time, they talked shop for a bit.

Jim mentioned he had talked with Drew Brees post Jimmy Graham trade to Seattle. Not only was Brees still upset that his best weapon was traded to away for minimal compensation but Brees lamented that Seattle might not even utilize JG to his top production. It was both Brees' and Zorn's opinion that the Hawks should use Graham in motion or decoy on run plays and throw to him on every passing play because flat out he has the best chance of catching the ball even with defenders hanging on him.

I have to agree with Zorn and Brees but with our offensive strategy of protecting the ball will forcing the ball to Jimmy result in unwanted turnovers? Basically we would split the offensive production/touches between Beast and Jimmy with Russell and remaining cast as the wildcards the defense must contend with. The Hawks now have two guys on offense who can gash for yards downfield even when the defense knows whats coming. The question is will PC and Bevell push to give JG so many opportunities?

- Albert Einstein.