Good grief I want this dude on the Hawks. If the reports are true and he wants to be here? How can you not find a way to get this guy on your roster?

So, we already have a historically great defense, and you would add one of the best defensive lineman of all-time? Still firmly planted in his prime, with perhaps his best years to come?

I would love to see Suh on this team...dude is a throw back badMFR.

Avril, Suh, Mebane, Bennett... With Jordan Hill, possibly Kevin Williams, Cassius Marsh (kid WILL be a stud) spelling these dudes?

We're losing Maxwell, of that I am sure of... Suh takes an enormous amount of pressure of the LOB. Our pass rush would simply be insane.

Sign this guy. I am betting my house that the Seahawks already have their financial guys working on the ins and outs of signing Suh. After the most heartbreaking loss in team history, we must respond, and we must respond with authority. Can you imagine the collective group of head coaches that would be dropping deuces in their britches at the headline of, "Suh signs with the Seahawks?" I mean, come on. This could potentially be a once in a lifetime coup for this team.

Edited by Sol Duc (02/10/15 12:58 PM)

- Albert Einstein.