Originally Posted By: Todd
I don't think the Seahawks did a lot of things very well on Sunday...and while not having Kam may have been a problem, I think I can confidently say that if #3 had played better we'd have won.

He made poor choices more than once, and was inaccurate a lot more than once. He threw balls that he should not have thrown, took too long to throw quite a few, and at least half of the six sacks are his fault, and not the fault of his O-Line.

Russell better be a fuckton better next week than he was yesterday.

He gets a C- from me for his below average play.

Fish on...

Todd

Just rust, you're right he wasn't sharp. He did have a 78% of completions and a passer rating of 90. He was running for his damn life. I starting to suspect Tom Cable as a line coach. Does he think he revolutionize the game by converting DT'S to OL??? I have no doubt that was a onside kick, I have never seen a kicker fkc up a kick off like that so called pooch/onside kick in H.S,College,or pee wee football. Pete is FOC.

- Albert Einstein.