Originally Posted By: Sol Duc
Russell Wilson - That's right... I said it. He's improved some areas of his game, but I don't think he's managed the game as well as he has in the past and I think his pocket presence has regressed from last year. He just doesn't seem to have a feel for the pocket like he did last year and the year before. He's also not seeing the field as well and trying to force the issue downfield too much, instead of taking the first quick and easy open option he gets. He's held onto the ball too long and tried to force a play, instead of throwing the ball out of bounds. IMO, he's actually regressed from the QB he was last year. Our O-Line didn't help his cause, but a lot of bad plays have been the result of him trying to force the issue and do too much when he should've just taken what was given to him or threw the ball away.

huh The dude went from 8th in the league with a 70.7 total QBR in 2014 to 4th in 2015 with a 74.9 total QBR. That's a semi-large delta and moving in the right direction.