Originally Posted By: Jason Beezuz
Originally Posted By: Evo
did you serve in the military mini d?

you think a degree means anything?

hey Parker, does a computer science degree get you into IT work or the computer industry faster than someone without one?

dont worry about the rest of it micro d, i have everything covered, and have for a while now...

Here is where your worthlessness is coming through loud and clear. You can argue that some people are valuable without a CS degree. Some are self taught and successful, but they are rare, and even the most self taught would likely get some certs to back up their experience.

In real life people pay dues to get to where they are, and the dues don’t get paid without ambition and passion. You can decry experts and pretend university is dumb or unimportant, but that doesn’t change the reality that you must dedicate a fortune and spend years of your life to get a legit education. The people who do this have shown they are committed and willing to sacrifice a lot to get a job they desire. It is about much more than knowledge, which is all the internet has to offer you. Knowledge is simple, doing something with it is hard.

In your case you don't seem to understand that demonstratong intelligence, passion, and commitment is more than being a smart a$$. In fact it is often the opposite, you STFU and let the real experts demonstrate. Every work place has people like you; smart a$$es that feel they are never getting respect when they are actually disrespecting the very system they think they should be the boss of.

Evo will read this and fail to comprehend anything you said.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames