No doubt about it our once fine country is rotting from within, all because of the liberal whackjobs who believe in the mantra "if it feels good, do it", and to hell what anyone may think about it. These people who choose to exhibit themselves in public
are absolute attention whores, and those who condone them are equally repulsive. Fortunately for me, my kids are all grown, and I am not put in a position to have to explain these freaks to them. I worry however about my sons having to explain these psycotics to my grandkids. KK, I'm not surprised that you are jumping though hoops to defend these vile types of behavior, and neither am I surprised to see Irie defending them as well.. But Dan S , I am stunned at your defense of these cretins. Your stock with me has plummeted, I used to think you were a pretty squared away guy, but then again I will venture a guess and say that you don't give a rat's ass about
my opinion of you. As of now, I number you among those others I refer to as "rainbow warriors". Just curious, being a big AC DC fan.. does that mean you go BOTH ways?

Edited by nookie dreamin' (11/21/08 02:28 AM)