STFU RVW.

My take:
I'm a right leaning voter. Grew up in Detroit/IN/Chi so STFU Dan wink
Nudity? Give me a break. I took my son to the Solstice Parade when he was 5 to see some [censored] and freaks. After 5-10 minutes of "boobie/penis" and pointing he lost interest. I'm not sure if that is a good or bad thing but I don't think nudity is wrong. I do think that teaching the kids that it is bad or sinful is wrong. You won't catch me on one of those bikes painted up to look like whatever but I think it's funny and there are actually some hot broads (love that word) riding around.
As far as the nude beach...whatever. I'm sure it'll be someplace between Richmond Beach and Carceek way out of the way.
Californians? Don't mind them at all. Yeah they raised our real estate prices but that is going on all over the place. All the fishing and hunting dudes I've met from CA are cool. Well not quite. We had a caravan of CA dudes invade "our" elk area a few years ago after an article in Sports Afield or one of the other hook and bullet mags. They all brought their quads. Cool thing was they left in two days after they figured out they couldn't get off the road with them. I met OneWay this summer and he's a cool dude.
My folks retired to Chico,CA 4 years ago. When the neighbors found out they were from San Antonio and not San Fran they were welcomed with open arms.
I've got a couple of friends from CA here in the Seattle area. They say to the person that they get the cold shoulder from most locals.
Live and let live.
ps Reiter was slow today.

Edited by seastrike (11/21/08 08:51 PM)