I hear what you have to say Salmonella, and I don't disagree with some of what you offer. One thing I will say, I don't look at the world through rose colored glass. Your reference to Marin county is amusing, but my geographical location does not define me. Much as my residence in California does not define me. I don't care if people accept me for who I am, I do have a problem when people don't accept me for where I am from. The people I have met in Washington have to an individual have all quizzed me about where I am from, and in every case I have dismissed their concerns. I don't out of state hunt, or hunt at all for that matter and maybe that makes a difference, as it may be a defined resource that a California hunter night be exploiting...The only time I ever heard someone say something under their breath about Californians was a stop in Texas. In that case and in similar cases I smile and consider the source. It would be sad if Thomas were to grow up being ashamed about where he is from... No matter what is said California is a nice place to live in fact so nice I believe 8% of the nations population resides there. ( I hope I am correct on that stat) As far as naked people in public goes, I have worked in San Francisco now for 25 years and am yet to see a single one. Perhaps I'm looking in the wrong places.