Freedom of expression. What does that mean? I feel use of the phrase has gone way past what it means. Should the government be allowed to stop the KKK from having public rallies in which they deomnstrate the best way to make bombs and kill people? Should the Right wing nut jobs be allowed to block the entrances to Planned Parenthood with dead fetuses in their hand? Do you have a problem with Child molesters standing in front of an elementry school ground and masturbating? What about public sex with animals? Should I be able to block Interstate Five in down town Seattle every day from 3:30 to 6:30 to protest the war. What about blasting music at 3 am in front of your house? Maybe you find nothing wrong with an anything goes society, but it is not one I or most people want to live in. I see nothing wrong with drawing reasonable limits. If someone wants to have live animal sex demonstrations, let them do it in a barn in Enumclaw, not in front of my house. Am I trying to install my morals on others? You bet. Everything in this world regarding rights is a balancing act. Germany was in a dilemna regarding the public internet video which showed a man killing and eating a willing victim in an S&M act. Since they were both willing many people felt it was OK. Again, I don't. I don't want to have honor killings because it is their cultural rights. I don't want to see 11 year olds married. So yeah. I do want to impose my morals on others. I think most people agree with me. The level is what is in question. Most of us feel that seattle is starting to push the limits of what is tolerated. It has to stop somewhere doesn't it. Where is the question.