Originally Posted By: stlhead
Alan, or should I say Larry Craig, you seem to have a real hard on for gays.

Thanks for the laugh on this line:

"No, it's just that Mormons are the most vulnerable of the culturally conservative religious denominations and therefore the easiest targets for an organized campaign against religious freedom of conscience. "

The fact is the Mormon church is deemed to be the largest most powerful political lobby in the nation. Almost got a man in the white house. But you spin things however you wish.

Sorry boys and girls, but this isn't about the Mormons. That story is only an example of how intolerant the left is about any view than their own. You all preach tolerance, but if you lose an open, free election, then what is exhibited is intolerance of the highest order. If people don't agree with the left, then off with their heads. I am not preaching riot and sedition against anyone simply because my candidates or issues did not win an election. It's the intolerance of people that preach tolerance that never ceases to amaze me. It almost looks like a psychological disorder. Anyone know how to spell schizophrenia?