I cna't believe that people feel any one should have the right to do what ever they want. Dan S., do you really think the courts have ruled that? I would love to see that case. We have all kinds of limits on personal freedom. No one here has a problem with zoning laws do they. Tell you what, I will start running my sled up and down the Hoh, Sol Duc and Bogie and then listen to you all cry about it. What a joke. I have to wear a seat belt, but a bunch of wierdos can run around trying to expose themselves to my kids. Since this behavior, is in your mind, protected, then I guess I can't go anywhere and not expect to have to put up with it. And since it this protection is unlimited, then I can expect to see anything anywhere. Sorry, but I might just move to Utah then. The truth is, I have certain religious and moral beliefs, and I want to live by them the best I can and raise my kids to do the same. You can do otherwise, and I really don't care. But please, let me have the freedom that you so dearly claim to want and limit your perversions to places where I can avoid them. Oh yeah, and don't loose it if you see a christmas tree in the airport.