Cute, Harley. Right on point, again. I mean if ya can't argue the principle, ya can always zing the messenger. Another intelligent debate point from the brilliant minds of the left. Just to keep this going:

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Goharley said:
Only if those far left fringe groups are the ones that founded the Democratic Party. Since it was Jefferson that founded the party in the late 1700s, are you indentifying him as a leftist?

So the left is intolerant of the right's intolerance. Hmmm, interesting dichotomy. The big difference being the left doesn't try to restrict your rights because of your hate.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cute, but more obsfucation. Study Thomas Jefferson, then move forward and really study Andrew Jackson. Jefferson founded the Democrat-Republican party. Andrew Jackson was clearly the first real Democrat. Thomas Jefferson's party was much more closely aligned with today's conservative principles than the Democrat party has been for 150 years. Andrew Jackson really started the country down the road to nasty political shennanigans. His playbook would read like a typical political playbook today. I love it when the left tries to wrap themselves in Thomas Jefferson's cloak. That's another of the most disingenuous arguments they make.

Specifically, what rights has the right tried to restrict? When was the last time the right was on the streets en masse, threatening churches, political contributors, businesses, little old ladies, and spraying graffitti or performing acts of vandalism after they lost an election?

OOPs, forgot, if you're on the left, that protected free speech. My bad.