At the risk of sounding llike some of the other jackasses, I am pretty sure that the line for where good California starts and bad begins is somewhere in the middle of the bridge to Oakland. Everything south of that is a good reason to not like California in my opinion. Nothing against all you northern Californians. On the other hand, my wife is from southern California. But I was fooled with the Californian trickery when I met her in Oregon.

One thing that is funny is that the future president everyone is freaking out about was elected a Senator in a state that is very much like the ones that people are freakin out in. I wonder what would happen if his name were something like John Smith?

Xenophobia is almost like something that is an ingrained emotion in the human race. Diversity is evidently something that is almost as hard to teach as the Chinese langauge. Come one folks. Spend 4-8 years waisting your breath on something that you can not do a damn thing about? Or do something about the things in your backyard that you have bitched about for the last twenty+ years? Some of us clearly need to prioritze here and stop worrying about the little things like a dangling skin wagon. If you don't like, look somewhere else. Or move into a Housing Association and build a really high fence around your neighborhood to block out all the sin in the world.

Don't sweat the petty things, pet the sweaty things.

Boise State- National title, here we come!