Originally Posted By: Chuck E
As a 4th generation Washintonian, I approve Salmo g's message. Yep , I could be considered an old hippy also since I haven't had a haircut in 10 years but I also spent time in southeast Asia, been married to the same lady for 36 years, haven't been without a job since I was 14 and we raised two sons that are stand up guys, so judging someone by what they appear to be rather than what they are is as backward as your whiney posts. So folks that think this such a bad place to live - leave and let the rest of us live in peace. We don't want or need you here.
Yep, things been going to hell since the wimmins got the vote, the buses and the schools became integrated and people get nekkid in parks.
If you are interested in the real problem, take a look in the mirror.

agree

My family's history in WA goes back 5 generations, if you count my great-great grandmother, who took her young son here from Chicago in the 1890's. He went on as a self-taught engineer and patent holding inventor to build the 1st hydro electric plants before WWI, supplying Seattle with it's first electricity.
If you dont like it here and want Washington to become another schithole Red State with fugged public education, polluted dead paved over rivers and lakes, and a taliban government, get your ass to Kansas, with the rest of your ilk. And take your 3.2% beer with you!