Originally Posted By: NickD90
Still lots of football yet to be played. A win is a win, but let us remember that the Hawks are only 6" away and several blown calls from being completely out of the race. Lose one more and the Hawks will be out of the wildcard. Good luck with Zona in Zona. Stam, when you write my check remember the last name is spelled with one "L", not two.

Hawks fans talking chit about the Donks this year is laughable. Fun fact: Denver's defense this year is statistically better than the "all world, greatest of all time" LOB was 2 years ago. Put that in your pipe and smoke it. Laughin'. rofl

One last thing, good luck with your running game the rest of the way. One dimensional teams tend not to fair too well down the stretch.

It's ok guys....M's spring ball is just around the corner...

So much wrong here I don't know where to start.....

Hawks may be able to lose out and still get the wildcard. Thy also will likely clinch it this weekend and than can lose 2 more.

Also, your loss to the Raiders was way more dysfunctional than any Hawks loss this entire season.

I don't have any more time to dispute the additional [Bleeeeep!] wrong with your post Donkey lover.

Maybe it's amphetamines.