Improved or a step back (Hawk players last year) Input.....

Improved:
Bruce Irvin - Rounded out as a nice every down linebacker this year and is no longer a situational pass rusher.

Gary Gilliam - Seemingly the only offensive lineman that improved this year.

Cassius Marsh - I'm not really sure if he improved or if he just made more of an impact because he stayed healthy, but he definitely made a lot of nice plays, considering the limited time he was on the field.

Deshawn Shead - Kind of the same situation as Marsh.. Not sure if he actually improved or just got more opportunities this year.

Jeremy Lane - Legitimate starter that compliments Sherman well. Not sure if he improved or we just didn't realize how good he was until we had Cary Williams to compare him to.

Luke Willson - I must say... He's really starting to look like a legitimate starter at TE when he's healthy. Seems like his blocking improved a lot and his hands improved a lot this year.

Doug Baldwin - Yes... He actually got better this year. It wasn't a matter of him getting more opportunities or being more of a focus for the offense. He had a better feel for the coverages, a better understanding of where he needed to be to get open and his hands were golden this year. His mental understanding of the game went to a whole other level this year.

Step Back:
Richard Sherman - Still played excellent, but he wasn't the same shutdown guy he was last year. A few mental lapses and he seems to have lost a step when it comes to closing on the ball.

Kam Chancellor - A lot of mental errors. The hold out definitely had an effect on his game and how he handled switches and assignment responsibility in coverage. Miscommunications were a problem.

Russell Okung - huge regression this year. Physically not the same, slower off the snaps, didn't play disciplined, false starts, holding. He was a hot mess this year compared to past years.

Marshawn Lynch - Clearly regressed this year... no explanation needed.

Russell Wilson - That's right... I said it. He's improved some areas of his game, but I don't think he's managed the game as well as he has in the past and I think his pocket presence has regressed from last year. He just doesn't seem to have a feel for the pocket like he did last year and the year before. He's also not seeing the field as well and trying to force the issue downfield too much, instead of taking the first quick and easy open option he gets. He's held onto the ball too long and tried to force a play, instead of throwing the ball out of bounds. IMO, he's actually regressed from the QB he was last year. Our O-Line didn't help his cause, but a lot of bad plays have been the result of him trying to force the issue and do too much when he should've just taken what was given to him or threw the ball away.

The rest of the players were stagnant... They didn't really improve, but they didn't take a step back either. They just continued to do what they do and be what they are.

- Albert Einstein.