Evo - you need to de-dramatize your life man. You are doing something, don't know what it it, to piss off the universe. Maybe take up yoga or volunteering for charity. Something, anything to get you off this wave.

And yes, you need to move. After a second gun was pulled on me in Detroit, I said that's it, this is not the life I want to be a part of and I moved myself and the little lady the hell outta there. But only do this once you make peace with the universe, otherwise it'll just follow you wherever you go. Kinda like the Peanuts kid who always has the cloud over his head. You gotta deal with that chit now or you will end up in jail or dead. The laws of statistics are laws for a reason. Eventually your number is going to come up ala Russian roulette.

I say all of this to you as a fellow human being and mean no harm. You don't have to care or listen at all. All of it is your choice and within your power. You are the captain of your own ship and have ultimate freedom of choice, but if I constantly found myself in rough seas, I'd be seeking safe harbour. Just sayin' man.

Edited by NickD90 (01/27/18 07:20 PM)