ok, so yesterday, at 4am a car was parked in front of the mailboxes, it woke Katie up and she went outside and watched them for a minute... i get up, she tells me, theres no car there... i go start the car, and there is a white Suburban pulling out of the neighbors driveway, same sh!t different day type thing, there was cars coming and going all night, you could hear them...

i get back home about 30 minutes later, and there is 5 cars in their driveway....only 1 ive seen before... and a silver Lexus GS300 parked in front of the mailboxes....

they all leave at some point, go about the day, wasnt home most of it so i dont know what happened...

as we were driving home last night, Katie gets a message from the neighbor begging for tobacco, as she does every month, at the end of the month... its routine... except when theres a ton of people there, which we think she may be getting paid by the tweakers to be able to stay there, 20 bucks a night to someone who has no money is alot, and it sure as hell beats staying at a motel for 100 bucks a night... win win

we get home and she comes over, and Katie went outside to talk to her... told her that we are sick of all the cars, and people parking in front of the boxes is stupid, as she knows the mail is being stolen, because hers gets stolen....

she started making up excuses of why she couldnt do anything, and how sorry she was, and that Sean was looking for a house but the last 3 people fell through, mind you, on his trials and tribulations with CPS, hes been "looking for a house", for 5 years... he had one at one point, but didnt pay the 250 dollars a month for the section 8 sh!t, and he got booted... and the kids got taken for the 5th time, and its the last time....

anyways, she goes home, and messages us shortly after, talking about how pissed off Sean is and how we are the ones that leave so much... rofl

when the kids were taken the last time, he came over and asked me when i was half way out of the car if i called CPS, which i didnt, and it pissed me off... i then find out hes been running his mouth to people and has said that we called... i know who called, and it wasnt anyone here....

so i responded with "if Sean accuses me of something i didnt do one more time, im going to kick his fvcking ass, if he thinks im kidding, think again"...

seemed to rattle them, conversation over after her and Katie talked a few more minutes....

now theres 2 cars in the driveway, one of which is the blue mustang i saw selling dope out on the main road....

anyways went to look at systems today, im not going to get the original one i posted, it only records like 4 hours per 8 GB, and a 128 GB card, costs about 100-150 bucks for an ultra speed... that pushes a 200 dollar 2 camera system, to 350...

i can get a 1080P system, that sees 110 ft in low light, and 65 feet in darkness, with a 1 TB DVR, for 250....

im buying that one soon...

if i kick his ass, Katie will film it.....