Originally Posted By: Evo
Originally Posted By: Todd
As a followup to this post:

Originally Posted By: Todd
This is meant 100% as a piece of evidence to ponder, what you do with it is entirely up to you...take a look around at all the weird as fuckered up schitt that is going on around you, make a list of all the people and things involved, and try to find the common denominator (s) in all of these drama-fests.

Hint: When you find it/them, you will have correctly identified the problem.

It's kind of amazing how this overwhelmingly obvious step in solving problems is frequently ignored.

Until it is considered, and addressed, the drama will continue unabated.

Fish on...

Todd

There are 1000 people every day that live in and around methheads, junkies, and assorted reprobates. There are 999 of them who do not have a life that looks like Jerry Springer's wet dream.

Then there is one that does.

Take a stab at who that one is and you will have found the common denominator in all of these hilarious and fantastical stories.

I figured the first post would have been enough of a hint...this one narrows down your options considerably, let's see if that helps.*

Fish on...

Todd

*it won't.

my house is 50 feet from them Todd, do you seriously think i go out and around looking for this sh!t?

i dont have to go anywhere, its right there... 999 other people dont live here either....

Want my honest assessment?

Yes, you 100% unquestionably go looking for it. You find it everywhere you go.

Home, the river, parking lots, department stores, grocery stores, gas stations.

Is there anywhere you don't find it?

I go to a lot of places, all the time, and see the lowlifes, criminals, and deadbeats all the time...guess what? I've never *had* to talk to any, interact with any, call the cops on any, or had any call the cops on me...I have interacted with them, and have even had a few altercations with them, but only because I chose to.

It's exactly the same as most of the stuff on this forum...you wonder why people keep picking on you, but you keep coming back and asking for it, over and over and over and over again...and just like in real life, you are somehow amazed when it people respond to you asking for it by giving it to you.

If you go around stepping on your own dick all day don't be surprised to find a few boot marks on it.

As Nick said above...you are on the Crazy Train. It has stops. Get off of it. Until then the Crazy Never Stops.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle