Retard Hooker...you've really blossomed in your 4th try at the creative writing 201 class at Green River CC! Stick with it, and soon your transcripts will transfer to Evergreen! Once there, you can award yourself a 4.0 in whatever bullchit degree you can dream up to try dazzle us Working Folks to show (sho) how brilliant you are. Criminal justice fukup, small (broken) engine engineer, bus rider know-it-all, girlfriend mooch, tweaker assin, famous internet cumstain, Katies KRAB RID comber, master carpenter (with job??), SIR speed racer fuckhead, (I can't stop,too many years of material), rifle sniper sharpshooter, on and on (you should be [Bleeeeep!] be embarrassed Egor), Private Detective....

I gotta say, this is the best longest running joke I've seen! Over the years I've forced myself not to bite on your dipshittery. I always assumed there was not a real human fucktard that was living "your" life, as it wasn't possible for a Jerry Springer show to run "live" 24-7. After reading too many of RICH's thread's, I just have to maybe "believe" that who ever the [Bleeeeep!] you are is also bat-[Bleeeeep!]-crazy man.

SO...bury mom, unlock katie from the radiator, then MOVE (to Canada)....go away..unless you have honestly pointed a LOADED gun at someone don't tell us how much of bad ass you are. Remember how awesome you said your dad was, try to be more like him and less like you.....