where have i complained about anyone picking on me?

went to mulitple stores, multiple train stations, multiple other places this week, last, hell even the last 4 months, guess how many problems i had?

none...

these 2 incidents were in the last 11 years of me living here... one of which was over a year ago... and im not the only one it happens to, and even the WDFW is fully aware of my situation and is paying attention to it... officer Stutes told me to contact him if it happens again....

youve had altercations? are you the problem TOdd, do you go looking for them, did someone say something mean to your girlfriend and you decided to do something about it? if you answer yes to even the first question, you have no right criticizing me for the exact same sh!t... these people out here arent like the people in Seattle, ask anyone that lives out here... its a different breed....

back to the forum sh!t, i post alot of it to make people laugh, this place gets boring as fvck when its just you yammering about Trump....

if i were even half of what you claimed, i would have been arrested by now, or gone to prison, or been killed, or robbed, or stabbed, or shot, or hit by a car or whatever... problem is, its never happened, and wont....

2 cars that usually arent here are parked in that driveway right now, there was 4 20 minutes ago.... want more pictures?

also, if its me, why are people coming and talking to me about the mail theft and the sh!t going on over there? why are they asking me to get their mail for them if they have a late night?

because they know im not the problem, they are asking me for help, not the other way around....