Rights may be "regulated" but they are still rights, and not privileges, correct Todd?

Just look at our rights to bare arms!

I have spent several hours rereading the bolt decision, RCW, WAC's and I have seen where you have pulled out your information from. But, and it's a big "But" there is just as much that one can pull out to support the "right" issue for us. The Bolt discussion clearly spells out the Tribes rights, but there is a ton of stuff that is in "conflict" with you analogy of what is or is not "our rights" to also fish.

I can now see why you didn't want this tread to get too much "out of control". The Bolt decision has tons of issues that could be brought back to the courts to decide (and they are not issues that would affect the tribes fishing rights either). This thread is already getting to long for the average reader to follow.

Suggestion, either you or I will make another post on "how does the bolt decision effect our right to fish". Is the taste of the bait worth the sting of the hook?

The only bad thing about this debate is that you will probably be getting paid to do it, and I am not!

Cowlitzfisherman
Is the taste of the bait worth the sting of the hook????

Is the taste of the bait worth the sting of the hook????